Sunday 20 November 2011

Mojo Monday sketch 215





Anniversary card

I made this card using Kaisercraft 'After Five Collection' paper, pearls and flowers.
The chipboard swirl is from Scrapware.

It's a beautiful Spring day here in Melbourne, perfect for the President's Cup golf tournament, which concludes today I think. I was very busy during the week sewing a costume for my daughter, spring cleaning and getting her ready for a scout camp (I know, she should be doing that herself!)

We've had a very peaceful weekend - It's amazing how the dynamics change, when one child is away.

Next weekend  we are going to Queenscliff for the annual Music Festival, which is always a hilight of me year.

http://www.qmf.net.au/

1 comment:

  1. great card! love the flourish and those mini roses! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete