Wednesday 4 April 2012

Play Date Cafe - take two!







This is my second attempt for the Play Date Cafe PDCC125 Black and white with a splash of brown.

I used Some Bella! paper and the gorgeous black and white card is from an old birthday card.  The bunny image came from a sewing template I found on the internet. I machine stitched around the bunny (need practice at this) , cut it out and inked the edges with antique linen distress ink. I used a Kaisercraft gem for eye and a random button for the tail.
The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.

The eggs were just for the phot and got eaten straight afterwards!!!!

I also want to enter this in Just Add Ink  JAI #111Easter challenge






5 comments:

  1. Jen, this is lovely! I adore the rabbit's tail, and the colours you've used (great combo, isn't it?). Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you not only used the colours but the image as inspiration for this lovely card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week in our Easter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - I think this makes it look like a really Chocolate Bunny. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, this chocolate bunny is just the cutest ever!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at THe Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - I love the bunnies tail! Thank you so much for giving the splash a go at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete