Friday 29 June 2012

Embellish Mag Challenge/Mojo Monday 247/Moxie Fab
































This is my first entry for the Embellish challenge
,
I've been meaning to do it for a while, because they are always such fun ideas.
I've used Kaisercraft (again) card, paper , chipboard and pearl!
I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate the green in to the card, so decided to use
green thread in the sticking, and then coloured the pearl green. I don't
 usually use pastels, but I like how it went together here.
When I started this card I was going to use the Retro card sketch, but it didn't quite work out, so I have followed the Mojo Monday
loosely, using a rectangle instead of a square.
Gosh Mojo Monday have had a lot of challenges - coming up to the big 250!!!
I'm also entering this in the Moxie Fab 'hello' comp.

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love that wood phone! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete