Thursday 11 October 2012

The CLASSroom/Moxie Fab WCMD challenges

Hi all! I've been having a very inky day here! I saw that there were some interesting challenges
over at Ellen Hutson the CLASSroom, so I thought I'd join in the fun.

The first card I decided to make is for challenge no.1 - Holiday greetings.

This is definitely a non-traditional Christmas card!
I'm not sure why I decided to take this direction, but
it was a very fun and easy process.
I started off with some chipboard and
decided it would be too easy to paint or ink the chipboard and add
it to the card, so instead I used it as a stencil
and used some spray mist.
I then added the stitching and mounted it on the purple card.
I tried this with several mediums (canvas, water-colour paper and plain card)
 and the result was different in each case.
This is plain card. I think it looks a bit like tie-dye.




















2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Very clever approach. I had an incredibly tough time with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your take on the challenge!! Such a GREAT winter feel the stencil gives!! THANKS for sharing and for the sweet comment you left on my blog!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete