Thursday 16 May 2013

Runway Inspired Ric #35 Miu Miu

Hi everyone.

It feels like winter is just around the corner, today is grey and wet and I'm all rugged up. Consequently my Mojo is wavering today!  I had a couple of nice things happen though.  I won last week's Case Study Challenge which makes me happy, it is one of my very favourite challenges because there is so much talent and inspiration there! The other nice bit of news was winning a prize from Wida - some gorgeous brads from Heidi Sonboul.

Anyway, here is a card for the Runway Inspired challenge...





Can you see where I got my inspiration? The stripes for the dress and background and the dots on the little cakes for the gorgeous handbag!
This card is not very me - too girly, but I've owned this Hero Arts set for so long and I've only used it once! 
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Flower Power and A Blog Named Hero - Clean up Your Act!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for using one of your older stamps! That should be a challenge, I think ... the stamp has to be at least 5 years old (10 years for bonus points.) Way to use the angle and the black to make this less "girly" : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see where you got your inspiration - I like how you brought out the yellow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! Love your happy cupcake card! So glad you entered it in the challenge at A Blog Named Hero! Cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cupcakes, especially the touches of sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete