Friday 14 June 2013

Moxie Fab World - Mixy/Matchy Challenge

Sounds like fun, ha?? Cath tells us that this trend is about breaking rules! Well, I like the sound of that!

When I began thinking about what I should make, I started browsing through all my paper pads, but then I thought, that would be too easy! Where would be the challenge in combining patterns from within a collection - someone else would have done the work for me. So instead I went to my box of  off cuts and started moving papers around to see what looked fun together. This is my 1st card...


I did have lots of fun making this! It always feels a bit like I'm cheating when I don't include any stamping in a card, but this is a wonderful opportunity to use up some old scraps and a journal card too!
The papers come from Heidi Grace, Bella! and Amy Tan (AC).
I'm off to see what else I can make. If you want to join in the fun, click here
.
Have a great week-end!

4 comments:

  1. Great way to use up scraps! I know exactly what you mean about cheating without stamping, it's like not wearing your seatbelt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the challenge! Love the papers you used! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun creation for the challenge. Love the colour palette you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete