Sunday 8 December 2013

Case Study Challenge #169 Take 2

This is my second post for today and second card for the current Case Study Challenge, so I'll be quick.




I decided to make another card, because I wanted to capture the vibrancy of the peacock feather, by using liquid pearls (peacock), lumber metallic paint and intense pencils. The image was stamped with Ranger archival black. The sentiment is not dymo but a tape I found in a gift shop (I love it and think I need more!) The sequins are from the lovely Lyndal Higgins.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny - LOVE the colours! So glad you found a home for some of the sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny! Some of my sequins fell out in the car… I think I got them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Jenny! I especially love the vibrant colors and the tape that looks like Dymo... I need one of those label makers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the double colours on the feathers, and the demo-style tape is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your feathers are stunning & that sentiment tape is fab! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete