Tuesday 17 December 2013

Fusion Card Challenge take 2

Well after a week of no card making I'm feeling a bit rusty!

 I was busy last week being taxi driver (to kids and my Mum), I spent a day organising accommodation for a craft retreat (yay!), then I had to organise overseas presents and cards and get them all sent (nearly done!), the next day Mum got sick and I went to look after her until she was ok to be her own, followed by a day of rest and of course yesterday I  came down with the gastro (caught from Mum)!! Luckily It was only a 24 hour thing, so today I'm feeling a lot better and I'm managing to get some crafting done.

I decided to make another card for the the Fusion Card Challenge, because I still need more Christmas cards. I was inspired by both the photo and the sketch.
ETA - I just remembered I meant to enter this in the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge.


How adorable do these cakes look - especially the christmas tree!




The paper is from our local craft shop.  The wood veneer deer's head is a newy from Kaisercraft.

7 comments:

  1. Love the stag's head with the sweet bird! Hope you're feeling better. Had that bug. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better Jenny!!! Gorgeous wooden embellishment & love the red & white papers / ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the wood veneer on this card - the stag head & bird is terrific on the red! Yay for a craft retreat coming up - one of my favorite weekends of the year is a 4 day retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous design Jenny, I'm so addicted to wood veneer and this one is awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique, hope you had the BEST Christmas, Hugs Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dry embossing Jen and all those gorgeous patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you bought all your elements together great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of pattern paper and the beautiful wood piece! Thanks so much for playing with us at fusion!

    ReplyDelete