Sunday 2 February 2014

Case Study Challenge #176 Week 3 with Donna Mikasa

I decided to join up to the stencil class, although it is finished,  to kick start my creativity.
I have a stencil which reminds me of the shape on Donna's card, so I decided to create a stencilled card for the Case Study Challenge.





I do apologise for the terrible photo. It's very hot again and the curtains are all drawn so I went outside to a shady spot, since the sunlight is so brilliant! I used the stencil and sponged Memento Luxe ink on to the card and then I decided to clear emboss the images.

I may have to make a second card, using the vellum, sequins and gold embossing!

3 comments:

  1. Love those rich colours, Jenny! The stencil class was fabulous, you'll get a lot out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful too. The bright colors look so wonderful against the white background. :-)

    ReplyDelete