Saturday 15 February 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

Today I decided to make another card for the Fusion Card Challenge using up some of my designer paper, which doesn't get used much any more due to the CAS trend.

I have based my card on both the picture and the sketch.



The paper is part of the Graphic 45 Birdsong collection - I love it so much! I decided to use vellum for the middle section of the sketch and stamped the beautiful blossom from Clearly Besotted Happy Everything set,  white embossing it to make it subtle. The sentiment is also from the same set.
I used Memory Box and Penny Black dies for the butterflies.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card design ... love everything about it ... so glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dps and gorgeous card! Love the bold blue butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great fusion of the photo and sketch, Jenny! The stamped vellum layer is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the Graphic 45 papers really fit this challenge well! Love how you used them here for the butterflies and the background. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card. Love your vellum and the lace. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how feminine and stunning! I love the pearls and the lace...beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete