Thursday 13 March 2014

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge

This will have to be a quick post, because I should be cooking dinner, walking dogs, cleaning up my mess and picking up my son! I'm so good at multi-tasking I'm going to do all that in record time after I finish here!

I recently acquired this Penny Black stamp set 2nd hand from Iwona and I thought it would suit the Scrapbook Boutique challenge very well!




I stamped the image repeatedly using a mask and then coloured with inktense pencils plus a touch of Wink of stella. The shading is done with a grey marker and Pan Pastels.


9 comments:

  1. What a clean, bright card, Jenny! Love those daisies (and great masking BTW!) with the brilliant pop of pink. A super take on the inspiration photo. Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning Jenny!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your's should be the inspiration! Masking? Do you give classes? GOR-GE-OUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect with the masking, a lovely card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And the dry embossed base is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny I am a big fan of tags and I LOVE your card. The embossed background and the pop of black are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow colors with white and black… beautiful tag Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning!! I might have to get some inktense pencils....lol ( I just collect everything!!) Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card full of texture and beautiful colur

    ReplyDelete