Monday 28 April 2014

Case Study - Last chance to Case Jaclyn

It's the last week with Jaclyn Miller as our Muse at Case Study Challenge. I must say, it has been a very diverse and challenging month and lots of fun to case Jaclyn projects. This last inspiration is so CAS and beautifully executed - it looks so simple, but I bet a lot of thought went in to placement and balance.

Yet again I have had some trial and error with my case card and in the end, I rejected my first card and went less literal in my interpretation.



I hope you can see where I got my inspiration! First of course, I went with the white background, embossed instead of the stripe pattern.  The colour scheme is similar and I used lots of die-cuts like Jaclyn. I am addicted to butterflies, so that had to be the hi-light. I layered the butterflies with a heart button and then added more punched hearts. I added the skinny banner sentiment like the sentiments in the inspiration.
ETA: I am entering this in the SSS Work it Wednesday which is to use patterned paper. 



1 comment:

  1. I like how you've clustered the elements, Jenny - I thought it was a tough one to case?

    ReplyDelete