Monday 28 April 2014

I wish you didn't live so far away!

I had some die-cuts left over from my last card, so I decided to make another card for the Case 
Study Challenge #188 and combined it with Addicted to Cas  Challenge - Far Away! I'm also entering this in the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Keep it Clean and Simple.




The frame die is from Papertrey Ink and of course the little bird is from Memory Box. The sentiment is from SSS Stamp.
Again, I hope you can see my where I got my inspiration. I wanted to make my card more collage style, whilst keeping it CAS like Jaclyn's. I thought it was serendipity when I found the sentiment in my stash, which perfectly fitted the Addicted to Cas challenge and the layout of my card with the birds. The coloured card is from Hero Arts (another gift from Joy Taylor) and I used an inktense pencil to colour the flower and hearts.

ETA: Oh NO!!!! I missed the deadline for Addicted to CAS! C'est la Vie!


2 comments: