Thursday 22 May 2014

Catching up on Homework

Today I want to share a card I made for the OCC Watercolour Class inspired by Aga's card and method of making the background with watercolour pencils.


I have used Inktense pencils and the sentiment and label dies are from Papertrey Ink. The tiny banners were cut with a Penny Black die.  This was take 2 for the background, because I tried to splatter some black on the background like Aga and made a complete mess of it! So I resorted to sequins, but you have no idea how much trouble I have with the 'random' placement! 


I'm entering this in the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday where the theme is Artsy Watercolour backgrounds - it sort of fits the theme!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty water colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolored background - and I definitely know what you mean about difficulty with splatters and random placement of sequins, dots, etc. These look perdect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your watercolor background!!! Those colors are amazing! I love the stitch look. I need to play with that technique. Great job!

    ReplyDelete