Wednesday 7 May 2014

Watercolour Homework Day 1

Yesterday was the first day of the  Watercolour Online Card Class and you you know what that means don't you?!!! Yep, lots of paint and inky mess and fun to be had!

This card was made using the wash method demonstrated by Jennifer Rasza, but instead of using the panel, I decided to use my *NEW* SSS Clustered Leaf die! I'm so excited to get this die - I debated which company to get a leaf die from and I'm so glad I chose this one!




I am entering this card in the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes and the Keep it Simple Watercolour Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. The watercolored paper you created looks great cut out with that die! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the brilliant colors you used! Great card! I've got to try this with my PTI leaf dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It really caught my eye in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the colour choices are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love your bright and colourful card, gorgeous water colouring.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So purty. I love me a rainbow in whatever form!

    ReplyDelete