Sunday 15 June 2014

Celebrate today!

Happy Sunday! It seems I can't get enough of my Winnie & Walter stamps, so I made yet another card for the Playdate #2.




This bird die from Poppy Stamps is so elegant and I love decorating it in different ways. So I have stamped the rose from The Big, the bold and Extras, then heat embossed  and coloured with distress inks. The background was painted with distress inks as well. The sentiment and leaves are from the same stamp set.
ETA: I'm entering my card in the City Crafter Challenge - the theme is 'It's for the birds!'
http://citycrafter.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-215.html


5 comments:

  1. Oh that tag! Look at the bg, (swoon!) and that 'rosy' bird! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the roses on the bird and the pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card!! Beautiful colours ...Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!! Huge congrats, Jenny :))))) Double celebration week for you with the Mixed Media DT too, teamie!!

    ReplyDelete