Monday 20 October 2014

Spring Butterflies

Yes today I have another butterfly card, because they make me happy! I wanted to make another card for the Craft Stamper Take it, Make it challenge, because the challenge is to use multi colour stamping and this is probably my favourite technique.


I have done many variations of this card using the most gorgeous Penny Black stamp and I never get tired of it. I would usually use darker and contrasting colours, but I have been making so many cards with Fall colours, I wanted to use colours that reflect the season in Australia. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Wet Paint.


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! And the gold embossed sentiment fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing along again at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterflies, thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colours combined with the gold sentiment - really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goregous Butterflies and a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the colours. Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours, bright and cheery, thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper Take it, make it challenge this month, good luck. Nikki. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally stunning butterfly card in every way! Thank you so much for joining us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it Challenge and good luck! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete