Sunday 16 November 2014

Silver and Watercolour

I have a quick post, because I've just realised the Hero Arts Holiday Challenge is closing.

I've decided I really like silver embossing combined with watercolour! I used my favourite Hero Arts background stamp and water colour paints and then used a Papertrey Ink die to make the tag. The sentiment die is from WPLUS9. The embossing folder is from WeR Memory keepers and the stag head is from Kaisercraft.
I'm entering this in the Mad about Metallics category for Hero Arts.
Speaking of metallics, I shall also enter this in Virginia's View Challenge #9 All Things Metallic.

ETA: I'm entering the Just Add Ink challenge (Just add texture theme).




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours of watercolouring Jenny ... they look fabulous with the silver embossing! Love all the texture and depth from the dry and heat embossing and the die-cut embellishment. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm totally loving stags right now and I think this is one of the best cards I have seen with one! :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I love when people leave comments so I can visit their blogs. I love yours!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a beautiful combination the watercolouring and silver embossing make! LOVE the fine mosaic pattern, and gorgeous colours you've used on this card, Jenny. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the colours on your watercoloured tag Jenny and it does look lovely with the silver! Great embossed texture too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the shimmer and shine on this one :) awesome project !

    ReplyDelete