Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Sketchy Rose

Hi, I'm back again! Can you believe it - 3 cards/posts  in one day!

This card was inspired by the challenge at A Blog Named Hero. They we want to see projects that use only a small section of the card, small pieces or small-scaled items like tags etc. 

So I thought of the gorgeous stamp set from Stamplorations - Boxed Blooms and decided to use the never before used rose image.



I wanted the colouring to look a bit sketchy too. I stamped with Hero Arts black ink,  clear embossed and then coloured with Twinkling H2Os. I think next time I might use a crackle embossing powder over the top to make it look like a stained glass window. I don't have the cracle embossing powder so it's now on the wishlist!
The sentiment is from an old hero Arts set.







4 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring, beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jenny! Flawless painting with those H2O's. Love how you framed this signature piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the black and white with the pop of color on the rose! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero! -Jessica ABNH DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete