Monday 26 October 2015

Spring is in the Air

I thought I should make a card and pop it on my blog, before I am forgotten! I'm working on trying to get more balance in my life and create at least one or 2 days a week. Now I just need to find my Mojo!

This card is inspired by an earlier card I made, which you can see here. I was asked to make 3 cards, the same as the original, but I didn't have any of the designer paper left, so I did a watercolour background using distress inks and Gansai Tambi paints. On this card, I decided to add a bird, rather than a flower.



The bird imaged is from Inspired by Stamping and  I've coloured on the back of the fussy cut bird with Copic markers.
The embossed background is one of my new favourites. 


I am entering this in the Simon Monday Challenge - the theme is Throwback - we are challenged  to choose a previous challenge! I chose a theme from July this year - No Ordinary Paper. I love stamping and colouring on vellum.





3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love the soft background, and the wee bird is a real sweetie - the perfect accent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Colors are s soft and background is really beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stampp monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and I love the soft pastel colour palette which captures the feel of spring so well! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete