Tuesday 17 May 2016

Casing Melissa Take 2

Yesterday I made a card for the Happy Little Stamper's Case the Designer's challenge because I was inspired by Melissa's card.  I was not 100 percent happy with my card and said I'd have another go - so here it is...

Sorry, I forgot to worn you you might need sunglasses!
I used the same Rose and Butterfly dies from Penny Black and coloured the die cut with Zig CCRB markers on canvas card stock. The sentiment is from Wplus9 (isn't it a beautiful font? ).


Here is the card I cased...





I'm also entering the Simon Wednesday Challenge - Flowers




Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. No need for sunglasses jenny - this is a stunner - love the bright bold colours on your CASE.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... gorgeous saturated colours for your rose and butterflies. They look amazing on the black background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love your bright bold colours
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at HLS and I love the bold colours...really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOR-GE-OUS! I love this one too. OOOO! Thanks so much for playing along again and HLS CASE the Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow. This is striking and gorgeous. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jenny, on being chosen as a "Favourite" at HLS CASE the Designer! It was a pleasure to CASEd by you and I hope you'll come back and play again at HLS CASE the Designer. :)

    ReplyDelete