Monday 2 January 2017

A Sketch Challenge


I'm enjoying some crafting today, because the room where I craft is cooler at last. It's been very hot and humid and every time I tried to make a card, I felt like I was in a Sauna!

I decided to have a go at the MFT Sketch Challenge and to use up some bits and pieces from my unfinished stash and this is the result...

The tag was painted with Distress Paint and then I partially dry embossed it. The tag die is from Dienamics.  I used a Kaisercraft stamp and various inks for the stamping of the banner and the sentiment is from WPlus9.
The bears are from the gorgeous Mama Elephant set Bear Hugs.

So I'm entering this in the MFT Sketch Challenge #313 and the Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.





3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the bears - and tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is gorgeous - love that sweet bear image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my fave stamp sets :) i love what you did with it! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete