Monday 2 January 2017

Panda Love



Hi! I'm back with another card for the MFT Sketch Challenge, because I found this Panda in my unfinished stash from our craft retreat last year. I love these Pandas so much,I think I will be getting them for myself!


As I don't own this stamp set yet, I didn't have the bamboo stamp, so I checked the Silhouette store and was in luck!
The tag was coloured with Golden acrylic ink and a squirt of Color Shine. The Bamboo was coloured with Dylusions spray.
The Panda is from MFT and the sentiment is from The Ton. The Panda was coloured with Copics and Prismacolor Markers.

I hope you like it - I certainly had fun getting inky!

I'm Entering MFT Sketch Challenge, CAS Mix Up  and Simon Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes).



7 comments:

  1. What a cute panda! I love your bamboo (no stamp needed when you can make it this lovely without!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love that sweet panda with the bamboo ... even cuter on a tag, Jenny! Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! super cute card, luv the image and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mix of media, Jenny! I love the panda and the bamboo is so perfect! Great colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and fun tag card, Jenny. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous fun card Jenny - love that wee panda, and your background is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet bear! Love your layers and overall design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete