Sunday 29 January 2017

The Ton Stamps New Challenge

Here is a quick post to share a card I made for the new challenge at The Ton Stamps. The theme is CELEBRATE and I decided to use the beautiful Haute Stacks stamp set.
First of all, I wish to apologise for the photo. I am having problems with my iphone, getting a blue cast, which I can't correct with distortion. The other thing is that these inks look flouro at a certain angle, which is also the phone.  I may have to go back to my old DSLR.

This is my first attempt using the flowers from this set and I need to put in more time getting the foliage right, but I wanted to post this card anyway and then you will hopefully see an improved version soon.
I used inks from Altenew and Zig Markers. The sentiment is part of a longer stamp from Mama Elephant. I decided to add the B&W strip behind the sentiment, because it seemed to fit the Vogue theme.


I'm also entering the NBUS#9 Challenge, because these stamps haven't been used before and the Simon Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.







4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Love those flowers and your fun Paris theme design here! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo clever!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and classy card Jenny - love the black and white stripe behind the sentiment!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll start a trend with that b/w strip behind your sweetly placed sediment, Jenny! It's really a knockout touch! The whole card design is so pretty and beautifully executed!! Thanks for playing three times!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete