Sunday 26 March 2017

Hedgehugs for everbody!

I've just returned from my niece's wedding in Flinders , which is on the coast in Victoria, Australia and I can truly say it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended. Everything was just perfect, including the exceptional scenery with a glorious sunset to bless the occasion.

I've not had time to craft for a few days, so I'm sharing a card I made at our retreat 2 weeks ago.

This was the 2nd shaker card I made and my favourite. I love the frame die from SSS and
adore the hedgehog from MFT (another one on my wishlist)! I stamped the images on watercolour paper and coloured with Zig CCRB Markers. The background was sponged with Distress Oxide and Distress Ink, then spritzed and texture added with salt.

I'm entering the following challenges:-

SSS Monday Challenge - Layer Up
SSS Wednesday -Use more than one die or punch


me & hubby
me and the family






6 comments:

  1. your card is adorable...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be. I love the wedding photos. Beautiful bride and her dress is lovely. The ladies dresses are so pretty and can be worn again, I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove this card just so gorgeous and a shaker to complete it. Just Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Jenny - and thank you for sharing your wedding and scenery photos
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable hedgehog card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete