Friday 24 March 2017

Striped Florals

I'm playing along with the Altenew challenge today. The colours are so bright and cheery so I hope they put a smile on your face!
After watching Jenny Dix and Joy Taylor at our Craft Retreat, I was inspired to play with my Copic markers, which haven't been touched for quite a long time. First time this stamp set has been inked too!
The stamp set is Altenew Striped Florals and the sentiment is cut with a SSS die.
The peg is from one of my crafty friends - thanks Cecilia!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping into my blog and your lovely comment. Great job with the copics and a pretty result.
    You asked where I live in Australia, well originally from Adelaide, moved to Sydney for work, made redundant, moved to Central Coast then to Newcastle due to hubby's work... so two hours north of Sydney. Often go to Melbourne as our daughter lives at Edithvale.

    Following you as I love your gorgeous work.xxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is fabulous - love your bright, crisp, clear colours on these flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured Jenny. Such bright and happy colours! Love your tilted panel design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Colours and love the layout. Retreat is always great for Inspiration and Enabling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is so beautiful! I have this set, love it but struggle to actually make something presentable with it!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete