Monday 16 April 2012

Mojo Monday

I bought a Almanac paper pad by Prima Marketing and decided that I should use it, rather than just look at it!!! So I decided to make a card for the Mojo Monday sketch #236








So the paper is all from Prima and the resin flower is from Kaisercraft.

I would normally have done some sewing on this type of card, but my machine is out of action. The cord pulled out of the foot controller when I tripped over it.  I need to get it fixed as soon as possible because I really miss it!
So instead of sewing I distressed the edges of the paper to add texture and give it a shabby chic look.
Well I'd better hurry - only an hour to the deadline!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the Prima patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Such a beautiful combination of papers! Thanks for your lovely comment about my doodling

    ReplyDelete