Sunday 24 June 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge RIC#14 - Shoes!

Hi all! It's an exciting day for me today - I'm heading in to town this afternoon to attend a Tim holtz workshop!!! Yay! The funny thing is I turned up for this workshop 3 week ago - I got there and thought the hotel seemed eerily quiet - no haggle of crafters hanging around! So I looked up the details on my trusty iPhone and sure enough I had the wrong date! So every time I remind my DH that I have
the worksop on today, he says 'are you sure"! HA, ha! I hope I have it right this time!

Anyway on to my card. I have to admit I love shoes, but sadly I have never been able to wear anything with high heels - but I wish I could! Oh well, all the more money to spend on craft supplies!Check out this amazingly beautiful pair of shoes for the latest Runway Inspired challenge.
















The message inside the card reads
 'Are like friends, You can never have too many!
Now I know that my card is probably way to busy and too literal
to do well in this challenge, but I had this shoe stamp and I thought
I'd have some fun. The end result reminds me of something,
but I can't think what?
I may come back with a more CAS card in a couple of days because I am working on something.
But meanwhile ... off to Tim heaven!





3 comments:

  1. I love the pretty shoes on your card, and your sentiment is just perfect! (I'm also jealous that you have a shoe stamp!) Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shine on the 'SHOES' letters, and the bling on the stamped images. Looks like they are all waiting at the counter to buy more shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glossy letters and fun shoe stamp!

    ReplyDelete