Friday 6 July 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge






Here is my card for this latest Runway Inspired challenge
.
I stamped a piece of white card stock with versamark and embossed with a new
powder from Allison ellis called Antique sand. Then I stamped on top of the
embossing with faded jeans distress ink and then finally with fired
brick distress ink. The stamp is from Judikins.
I then cut this card in to 2 strips and arranged them in a weaving pattern on the card
along with the blue and red card stock stops. I added some machine sticking on the blue and red card
in contrasting colours. The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey ink and I layers it on a
Spellbinders scalloped circle.

1 comment:

  1. I love your layered stamping...it really looks great! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete