Tuesday 7 August 2012

City Crafter - solid as a rock

It's been quite a while since I've made a card for the City Crafter challenge - I always think about it, but seem to miss the deadline. I'm cutting fine again today. The challenge this week is to use solid colour and no patterned paper. If you want to join in or check out
other entries click here.












I have used Hero Arts Large flower background and coloured
with water colour pencils and perfect pearls. I seem to be really
in to yellow at the moment.

























I apologise for the poor quality photo, I really need to a few lessons,
but my camera battery is flat so I've taken this with my iPhone.

I am also entering this in the 'A blog named Hero'
challenge which a a freestyle challenge.

PS: I've been trying to change the appearance of my blog and every time it say
my changes have been applied, when I view the blog the background is still there!
I definitely deleted it and saved my change.
Does anyone have any tips or know  of a good tutorial.

6 comments:

  1. I love yellow too! This is gorgeous, it reminds me of stained glass - your painting is perfect! Good luck in the challenge with this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely! I like ev3rything you did here :) Great colours!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    Good luck

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ... I love the colouring ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB.

    As for you blog ... make sure you apply one change at a time then save ... go back and make another etc., sometimes this helps ... also if you have added anything using Java script/html ... i.e. a gadget ... you need to delete that code before applying another ... hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks Beautiful. LOVE the image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love the black and yellow! Thanks for playing along in the Freestyle challenge over at A blog Named Hero. :)

    ReplyDelete