Monday 29 October 2012

Another Case of Julia!

This is Julia's card we had to case.

Here is my second card for this weeks Case Study Challenge and since I have used canvas embellies I will also enter this in the Moxie Fab World - Canvas, cork and burlap challenge.


























This is my interpretation. The green paper is from Pink Paislee, The canvas foliage and charm are from Prima. I used my new distress markers to colour the canvas (nb: please notice the excitement about said markers!). I die cut the craft scallop and stamped a background pattern with white ink. The pearls were coloured with copics. The sentiment is from a Kikki K set.

4 comments:

  1. Your interpretation is perfect and perfectly elegant! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CASE! I really love that embossed, cardstock strip and all your elegant embellishments! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a gorgeous interpretion of Julie's inspiration! I love your color choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that splash of hot pink! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete