Wednesday 10 October 2012

Case Study

I'm so excited about this month's muse at the Case Study challenge blog.
Julia Stainton is my favourite designer. I'm in awe of her ability to do
CAS cards with a lovely cluster of embellies. I love her use of colours,
vintage and modern trends. I could go on and on ...

This is her gorgeous card for this week:-

And this is my card.
I've used Sticky back canvas and Prima Mask
with spray mist to create the background.
The spray of flowers and bird is made with my yummy new Memory Box dies.
The flowers are from a discount store and sprayed.
The card, twine and stickers are from my stash.
The DP I used for die cuts and gems are from Kaisercraft.

I'm also entering this in the Moxie Fab World WCMD
'hello'card challenge.






6 comments:

  1. Oh I love your card, the stitching around the outside and the sweet bird. I can totally see were you got your inspiration from. Thanks for playing with us at CASEStudy this week.

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty masked background and spray of embellishments! I love how you changed up the colors and added a wonderful stitched border. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job with masking, Jenny! Such a fun mix of elements. I'm so glad you like this month's Muse, hope to see more of you! Chupa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous papers and an amazing little cluster of goodies! Love Julia's work too :) Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!!!!!!
    BTW - you were the random winner on CASE Study blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! So fun to use stencils and sprays on canvas isn't it!! I had fun doing that too!

    ReplyDelete