Saturday 20 October 2012

Runway Inspired - What a Star!

Hi everyone, it's another beautiful sunny Saturday for Melbourne!
I love these sort of days - sunny, but not to hot, with a lovely breeze.
I wish it could stay like this and we could skip Summer.
Here are a couple of photos from our front garden.




Now here is my second card for the current Runway Inspired Challenge:-


I found this Hero Arts stamp (small concentric circles) and thought it would be
fun to make a masculine card for this challenge. However, today
we've just heard that my niece has been accepted
to go to Kings College in London, so I might give this to her
because she really is a star and she's not a girly, girl, so I think she'll like this card.
She went to USA  earlier this year to represent Australia at
a youth United Nations Conference and organised a Youth Summit here.
I'm so proud of her determination to do something positive for this world!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your gorgeous card, and your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool concentric circles, fun stars, and a great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete