Tuesday 12 March 2013

2 Cards/ 2 Challenges

Hi, if you happened to read my last post, you'll notice I was was going a bit crazy, due to the heat.
I had lost part of the card I was making for the Runway Inspired challenge, but thankfully, after yet another look, I found it under a magazine (which I had already looked under!). So here it is...


The inspiration photo...


And here is my card ....








































So while I was photographing the above card, I took a photo of a card I finished yesterday. It is my second entry for this weeks Case Study Challenge -

This is Julie Ebersole's card


And this is mine

The background is dry embossed and sanded.
The image, from Hero Arts, is coloured with distress markers on to the stamp, spritzed and then stamped on water-colour paper. It was then die cut and mounted on the card.







I had a bit of distraction when I was lying on the grass
trying to get a photo of the card.

7 comments:

  1. Both great cards, I'm glad you found the missing pieces - and your distraction is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin card is so cute. I have that stamp! I'm a bit jealous that you are outside taking pics right now when we Minnesota people are still waiting for the snow to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cards!! Love your take on the challenges!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chica penguin - is that you dancing in the hot sun?!? Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! What beautiful cards! I love your take on the CASE! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny Penguin! Her hair clip matches the Monsters hair clip :) Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun chevrons on the side... and the penguin is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete