Wednesday 19 February 2014

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - A Cameo Appearance

When I saw the theme for this weeks SSS Monday Challenge - I couldn't resist! I have so many possibilities going through my head, so I think you'll see me back with more entries!




I wish it wasn't so difficult to photograph gold, because one of my favourite products right now is gold pearl-ex powder (like perfect pearls).  So you could say there are 2 cameos in this card - the cameo image and the appearance of gold Pearl-ex! The image stamps are all from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is from WPlus9.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I hear you about the difficulty of photographing gold. Glitter is another one that never comes out as well in a photo as in real life! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cameo stamp, Jenny - looks great with the gold Pearl-ex frames.

    ReplyDelete