Saturday 15 March 2014

OCC Clean & Simple 3 Day 3 & Day 5 Homework - Masking and a Plaid Card

I've been having a bit of fun trying out the plaid technique , shown to us by the amazing Laura Bassen.
I used Distress inks and had to use masking tape as we dont have the Post it roll or anything similar here. I thought the masking tape my tear the paper, so I played with it to make it less sticky first.



The sentiment is from a local stationary store - Kikki K. It was a bit patchy when I stamped it, but yesterday I bought a Tim Holtz Emboss it marker so I was able to repair it!

My 2nd card is for Day 3 Homework using Jennifer Mcguire's technique of masking.



I had to use computer paper for the shading, so it was a bit tricky around the edges, but not too bad.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards- love the plaid one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great. I love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! I like the plaid one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautifully and masterfully stamped, Jenny! Love them!

    ReplyDelete