Saturday 19 April 2014

Happy to Case!

Hi there it's Saturday here in a non-sunny Melbourne. Happy Easter everyone - hope you're enjoying the break!

The inspiration is a bit different this week at Case Study challenge - it's a couple of sweet gift bags by jaclyn Miller. I put my thinking cap on and after several changes of direction, this is what I came up with ...


I don't use much paper in my cards these days, but I thought these papers from Kikki K were fairly close to the colours in the inspiration and I liked the trendy patterns. I coloured the chipboard letters and a strip of card with gold ink and I'm quite happy with the end result.
PS: I'm quite annoyed with myself, I wish I had done some machine stitching - but c'est la vie!



4 comments:

  1. Great take on Jaclyn's bags, Jenny - I like how you've picked up the colours with your papers, and echoed the Happy.
    Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH that gold is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! absolutely beautiful! Love the soft colors with the bright gold! Such an eye-catching composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tasnim, very eye-catching! Great colours and the gold is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete