Wednesday 30 April 2014

Speech Bubble Trend

There's a new challenge at The City Crafter and the theme is Speech Bubbles.

I started to look around Pinterest to get some Pinspiration and now my head is overflowing with ideas!
I saw this pin, which gave me the idea to use a telephone.

City Crafter Challenge



The telephone stamp is an oldie from Hero Arts (another craft retreat goodie from Chupa). The sentiment is from My Favourite Things and the speech Bubble die is from Lawn Fawn.
I thought about adding a touch of washi, but stopped myself - I wanted it to be retro CAS style.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jenny, love the small pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Jenny,and 'hello' to another fab idea to use the black to make your die cuts pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card this is ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny! What a great card! I love the sentiment and design! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally fun, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever! I like the layered die cuts, and the pops of red. Fab retro card :)

    ReplyDelete