Monday 21 April 2014

Winged Things

Today I am sharing a card I made for SSS Monday challenge, which has a theme - Winged Things and also for A Blog Named Hero, where the theme is Layers and/or dimension.



I made the background panel a few days ago when I was playing with a new to me background stamp, which I was lucky enough to get from Iwona at our craft retreat. I used distress inks to sponge a piece of white cardstock and then stamped the image with Broken China. The butterfly is from a card I made a couple of years ago - I loved the butterfly, but not the rest of the card. The orange paper is also from the craft retreat from Joy Taylor
. The sentiment is my favourite tape - not dymo.

4 comments:

  1. It's a nice card. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the colours are wonderful and I love the pop of orange. Lovely design and the background stamp is lovely. Gorgeous butterfly too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Jenny - love the background, and the butterfly looks perfectly happy on its new card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a stunning background! I love everything in this card! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete