Friday 16 May 2014

Oh no - Not Another Iris!!!

It may seem like I've been creating lots today, but most of it is finishing off. Does anyone else do that? I often half make things and then put them in the reject pile and then come back and think - it's not so bad. I must admit this is new for me - I used to throw everything away if I didn't like it, because it would make me feel irritable! The other thing I do is die-cut a lot of my rejects - that usually makes everything look better!


This card inspired by Laura Bassen's idea of using a die to make a stencil and then watercolour. Actually I have done this before, you can see my card here.  I clearly haven't mastered this technique, so I can see lots of practice ahead. The embossing folder is one of several bargains I found at my LSS yesterday. The Iris dioe is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.

I'm also entering this in the SSS Wednesday challenge where the challenge is Die Crazy - I've used the negative as a stencil - hope that counts!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous colored iris, luv the water coloring! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete