Tuesday 29 July 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

Hi, just a quick post from my iPad.

I'm trying to get back to my favourite challenges  and I loved the sketch and photo for this week's Fusion challenge and this is what I came up with ...





I do apologise for the poor photo quality, but my computer 's Iphoto has crashed :( and is currently in repair mode, so I've used the ipad camera. Anyhow, I started with a white card base, which I embossed with a PTI impression plate and then partially covered with the DP. Then I stamped the rose and other images. The bird is made with a tim Holtz die.  I hi-lighted it with white gel pen and stamped on that as well. I then attached the ribbon, sentiment,bird and flower to the card and added a few splatters to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, and sweet!!! Love your gel pen highlights, clever!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, I sure hope you join again this Thursday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenny! Love the colour scheme and that sweet bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the birdie!
    Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete