Tuesday 16 February 2016

Cutest Elephant Ever!

I always say that I don't do 'cute' cards, but when I get together with all the gals at the craft retreat and see there beautiful, cute cards, I just can't resist. So you might see a few cute critters popping up in my blog. This one is a MFT stamp and I fell in love with these elephants.

I stamped the elephant and balloon with Hero Arts black ink and water-coloured the images with distress inks.
I decided to use a previously water-coloured tag and mounted them all on a white embossed background. The balloon and sentiment are from WPLus9 Unforgettable set (the other equally cute elephant stamp set). A bit of twine and some scattered sequins finished it all off.
NB: I can see I didn't do a great job with the die cutting!
I am entering this in the Inkspirational Challenge - the code word is 'POP' - I figure the balloon might pop!



4 comments:

  1. Certainly a cute card Jenny, but a stunner too - love it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! He really is the cutest elephant! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable your sweet ellie is, sporting his pretty blue balloon, and nestled on a colourful tag. The triangle embossing adds such a special touch! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little fellar is totally adorable. I can understand you had to get him from MFT.
    Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges for our "POP" theme. Hope you'll join us for our next challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete