Wednesday 18 May 2016

Embroidery Hoop Love!

I have another couple of cards to share. I ordered this set from Neat and Tangled quite a few months ago because I was smitten! I can't believe I haven't used it until now - there are just so many possibilities!

I decided to just stamp all the images for this first card and I coloured it with Zig CCRB markers .
Then for the second card I stamped the image with Memento Desert Sand ink and diecut the hoop with some sticky back wood veneer - I decided to keep the card monochromatic for a different look.


I can't wait to create lots more with this gorgeous stamp set Hand Stitched and the hoop die.
I'm entering these cards in the Little Tangles Anything goes Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Jenny these are fabulous cards - must say I am partial to those stamps and the die as an embroiderer who has been seduced by paper :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete