Monday 31 July 2017

This card made itself!

I was having a bit of a look around challenges and saw that Winnie & Walter had a colour challenge and I immediately new what I would do! It's been a long time since I could create for a challenge without overthinking the process:)  So here is my card...

I have used the following stamp sets - So Tweet with Evelin T Designs and  Wishing You with Evelin T Designs.

Winnie & Walter July Colour Challenge


ETA: I'm also entering this in the Simon Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and fun card Jenny - it's a winner in my eyes! Don't you love it when a card makes itself?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the watercolouring and splatter. Hope you've had a great birthday, and congrats on winning the goodies on the Craft Stamper challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so pleasing together, and that little bird is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete