Monday 24 July 2017

This was fun!

Hi again. I have  another card to share and this one was lots of fun, because I used my brand new Distress Oxides and the beautiful Memory Box Fantasy Butterfly Frame die.

I smooshed 3 different colours of the Distress Oxide inks on my craft mat, gave it a spritz and then some more smooshing with the watercolour paper on the mat, using a wet brush to help get the desired effect.
Then I stamped the Concord & 9th sentiment with black ink and clear embossed. I then layered the frame, watercolour panel and base card. A bit of bling to finish and Voila!

I didn't get on board the Distress Oxide band-wagon until the 2nd release, but I love the new colours, so I will be experimenting with layered stamping soon!
I'm entering the following challenges...


Simon Monday Challenge - You've Got the Edge

10 comments:

  1. The DOX inks are fantastic, aren't they??!! I'm still waiting for my order of the second release to arrive ... sometime this week. Can't wait. Love the colours you've used for this gorgeous background, Jenny. And that die ... WOW!! Great combination. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jenny...your Distress Oxide background is Gorgeous behind your stunning butterfly die cut frame. That is the 1st time I have seen that die...it is now on my wishlist. TFS and joining us again at CAS Watercolour. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Jenny! This is AWESOME! I think I need that die! Love your background and that lovely sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, gorgeous Distress Oxide background and that die is incredible. You are so lucky to already have the new set of DOX pads, I'm still waiting for mine. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jenny - this is amazing - your mojo has come back full strength!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jenny :-) I love the background and the butterfly frame is so beautiful! Totally LOVE this :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Love love this and your gorgeous background! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  9. You might want to pop over to Take it Make it, Ms Martin!

    ReplyDelete