Friday 8 September 2017

A Bit of Fun

I've had this gorgeous set 'Honey Bears' from The Ton Stamps for a while, but I've only used it once!!! When I saw the graphic from The Ton September challenge, I thought it would be fun to create a scene.


I decided to make this card artsy. I used Penny Black Shade canopy to get the basic shape of the tree and then painted with various distress inks. The bears, bees and hive, from The Ton's 'Honey Bears' were coloured with Zig CCRB Markers.

I am entering the following challenges:-


STAMPtember - Stamp It


STAMPtember - Stamp It





6 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Love your background and the scene you've created is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercoloured scene, Jenny! Love those bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny! The scene you've created is adorable and I love your tree.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card! Fabulous and so much fun! Love the tree in all the fall colors! Thank you so much for joining us at The Ton Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete