Thursday 14 September 2017

MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius

Hi there. My Favorite Things have got an amazing competition called 'Card Design Superstar'. Tis year they have three categories and you can enter one card in each category. They have 15 prizes and apparently there is a random prize too. So why not give it a go!

This card is for the 'Clean & Simple' Genius Category...

I stamped MFT Spring Wreath and flowers on watercolour card stock with Memento ink and then added highlights with Zig Markers. The sentiment was stamped and embossed on gorgeous natural card stock, which has little flecks - I thought it suited these images. I die cut all the elements with the matching die, added some bling and mounted with dimensional foam tape. The owl from MFT I'm Owl Yours is coloured with Copic Markers. I decided to add the goggle eyes for a bit of fun:)



Thanks for visiting! Now you should check out the competition.




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jenny - great design and I love the colours you have used.
    All the best
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love the owl with his googly eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a brilliant CAS design! Love your card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete