Sunday 7 January 2018

More Penny Black Blossoms & Exciting News

Hello again:)  I hope you're enjoying a lazy Sunday, wherever you may be. We are recovering here today as the temperatures soared to 42C yesterday!

I'm very excited to announce I'll be joining the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Design Team.
They are definitely my favourite stamp company, so I'm excited to have even more reason to use and maybe even buy some more!

Here is my second card That I mentioned in yesterday's post.



I used the same method as the previous cards, but this time I used Distress Markers. The blossom stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Stamplorations.

I am entering the following challenges:-







9 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful Jenny - I think I may have to get that stamp!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - we're looking forward to having you on our team!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Jen
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jenny! I love the way these gorgeous blossoms surround the sentiment. Thanks fro sharing with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, congrats on your appointment to the PB Saturday Challenge - you and Penny Black stamps were made for each other! Oh, I don't envy you that 42c heat - wayyyyy too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is so very beautiful! The flowers are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That branch and those blooms are gorgeous and I love how they frame the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came to commend you on that cherry blossom branch and what do I see? Yippie for you. Yippie for PB, getting you to play with their gorgeous nature stamps. Enjoy yourself, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Love the simplicity, and the great coloring of this stamp! Congrats on your DT appointment. I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card simple yet elegant. I have to agree with you PB stamps are the best.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Something New' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete